The mark’ennovy Academy Launches in the UK
Since 1997, one of our most fundamental principles has been to establish a close working relationship with our clients – the eye care professional.
As long-standing contact lens specialists, we are aware of the clinical and commercial problems faced by optometrists the world over – especially during the current ‘cost of living’ crisis that’s hitting many businesses hard.
We are proud to offer individually crafted monthly contact lenses that can help overcome challenges and solve sight-related problems in a personalised and innovative way.
We invite you to join the mark’ennovy academy, which we have created for eye care professionals.
What is the mark’ennovy Academy?
The mark’ennovy academy is a free, dedicated training platform – featuring webinars and masterclasses – delivered by Jim Dickson, Head of the Professional Affairs Team. All of the training webinars are delivered via Microsoft Teams and are tailored to help you offer the best possible contact lens wearing experience for your patients.
Topics covered include:
- Presbyopic Contact Lenses
- How to Enhance Patient Satisfaction
- Myopia Management
- How to Fit a Customised Contact Lens
- Introduction to Myopia Management & Mylo
Advance registration is required and places are limited. For upcoming training and events, see here.
Meet the Head of the mark’ennovy Academy in the UK
In the UK, the mark’ennovy academy is headed up by Jim Dickson, Head of Professional Affairs UK & Ireland.
Jim is a highly motivated contact lens optician who has worked in the industry for many years.
As part of his Professional Affairs roles, Jim has written and delivered training sessions on multifocal contact lens fitting, custom contact lenses and dry eye disease. Jim has provided clinical coaching in practice as well as in educational facilities.
Why sign up for the mark’ennovy academy ?
- Advance your career
- Grow your business
- Learn new skills
- As a strategic partner, we help to make EVERY fit SUCCESSFUL
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation (for self-directed CPD purposes), which will include the length of the session.
- All training is done via Microsoft Teams.
- To carry out the sessions, it is essential that you have speakers and a fast internet/broadband connection.
- All training sessions are exclusively for our clients and places are strictly limited. For this reason, we recommend that you register as soon as possible. Advance registration is essential.
- Private training or individual training upon request.